Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

Amputee Coalition Blurb

I just wanted to post a quick update. I am in Kansas City attending the anual Amputee Coalition conference.

There are some amazing people out here! It is a certainty that blogs & pictures of my experience here will be forthcoming. I really love these types of events because they are inspiring, help foster new ideals and allow me to catch up with friends outside Florida.

On a side note major changes are about to take place with this site. As per usual I change things around here every six months or so. I'm a strong believer in change directly correlating with growth. I got some new layout ideals already in the works and expect to have things updated early next week.

Posted via cell phone :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for calling. I will be receiving a new test socket next week.

    Have a safe trip home, Ty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://grooveshark.com/s/The+Way+We+Roll/2Ap4uA?src=5

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive