Pageviews

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Vacuum Delays

I recently got a new Limb Logic elevated vacuum system prosthesis.

I was going to do an instructional video on this system. For the time being I have shelved the project. 

I do not want to bad mouth the system, because I feel I have not given it a fair shake. I just need to spend some more time with my prosthetist and prosthetic technician before I can really give an honest assessment on the product.

I also have some injuries on my residual limb that are making wearing a high vacuum prosthesis a problem for the time being.

I do plan on returning to this subject once I have all the kinks worked out. It is a very high tech and expensive product that claims to be beneficial to some amputees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive