Pageviews

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Check In FRI July 22nd

 A bit of a blah day. Not even a song for the day today. I  did not hear anything in particular that moved me much today. That is definitely not my usual day. 


This stuff is old school. Some say it is medicine :) Has a few shots this evening. 

On second thought I do have a song.

Lose You - Drake

The morning started as per usual. I wS mostly happy meeting people, making the rounds doing my job.

Later, things fell apart. I had a friend that I already knew I was parting ways with, but all had been very amicable. Both if us wishing each other the best, but it was time to move on. Then due to circumstances beyond my control, external factors, it became a an ugly departure. It make me very sad. It was definitely not my choice how I would prefer things went down.

Unfortunately, the situation put a bit of a damper on the rest of the day. 

You know who you are. If your reading this…I honestly wish you the very best. I see both sides of the situation. My heart leans toward you, but I also see that other side.

Serious friend. Wish U The Best!!!!

So I was gonna just have a single drink. For better or worse it ended up being the bartenders birthday tonight. So I stayed longer than planned to celebrate a little. Didn’t get carried away, but my plan was for 1 or 2 instead of 3 or 4…lol

Anyway it’s FRI so it’s all good.

Remember the little things you do make a difference. You may not even know how your acts & examples affect someone else. 

Take Care!!!


#amput33 #LuvLife 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive