Pageviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Check In TUE July 26th




S0NG 4 Th3 D4Y

Unconditional I (Lookout Kid) - by Arcade Fire


I did not get the chance to check in yesterday. Actually I did, but it would not have been a very nice post. It was just a blah day. I was not feeling it. I probably should have. Maybe I would have felt better by doing one? 

Some days feel like a win others a loss. Well, yesterday was actually a loss day for me. I just was not in a great mood. I have so much to be thankful for. Sometimes I still let the gloom and doom get the best of me.  

Some days can be like that sometimes. I went home and went to bed & have tried to make this day better. I just have been feeling beat down lately. 

I just wanted to say hello. I am currently in Lake Charles, LA and it is raining. I have seen a few patient today, which I really enjoy. 

Hope you are well. :)

#amput33 #LuvLife #AttitudeIsEverything


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive