Pageviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Checking In - AUG 16

 Song of the day: Rufus Du Sol - On My Knees. Kinda has a Nine Inch Nails & Radiohead vibe to it. 

I sincerely apologize for not checking in for a while. Its been a little over two weeks since I was on here.

I have thought about posting every single day. I just have been scared to. I try to get on here & be positive & motivational. I haven't felt very positive lately. 

I have been in crisis mode. For the first time, in a long while I have worried & stressed about the direction of my life. 

Believe me I have had, and in some areas of my life still have a lot of uncertainties. Nothing has been like what I have been going through over the last few weeks. Actually longer.

I quit my job. For right about a year I tried really hard to make it a go with a company out here. As time went on, what I thought was a great fit, just was not working. They are a great group of people. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity they gave me. In the end we just did not see eye to eye on a lot of things. 

I was putting in maximum effort trying to do things the way they wanted me to. My results were not great. They were fair though. I made a little headway into some uncharted territory. Often, the success I was having felt like it was being sabotaged by lack of good team support. There were also some businesses decisions that were made I just could not live with.  

I would rather be broke than making a living doing something my heart and soul are not fully invested in. Its not my company. I know the management are doing what they feel is in their best interest. I had two choices. Live with it or leave. So I left.

I know this sounds cocky o arrogant. I hardly ever talk this way. I felt like I was to good to be part of that organization.  In all honesty I had people privately tel me the same thing. 

So there it is. That is the honest reason I have not checked in or done any postings. Ive been busy contemplating my life & trying to figure out what I am going to do. 

It is a bit scary being in a big city like New Orleans, with few friends & being unemployed. 

Not to stress!! I promise to do a post soon letting you know what I have been up to. 



Hope you are well! 

#amput33 #LuvLife 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive