Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Check In ATX

Song of The Day Willow- Transparentsoul


I'm currently in the Austin area working & making tbe rounds handing out resumes. Been really busy not much more time really than to work & sleep. 

Once again Just like San Antonio, I really forgot how neat & wonderful Austin is. Such a unique place. It is easy to see why so many want to stay here & it continues to grow. Definitely a place worth visiting if you have never been. So many different things to do. My favorite thing about Austin is you could meet a crazy looking guy with cowboy boots on & cutoffs. It is very possible he is homeless, a musician or an accountant. Such a creative place. 


I did manage to go to a local bar & see a fight break out...lol. Did a couple of shots with the bar tender. Warpath Pizza & Pub.


I spent a little bit of time at the hike & bike trail in Austin



#amput33 #luvlife 

#attitude is everything






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive