Pageviews

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

On The Road In Arlington

I'm driving a pedicab here at the Texas Rangers games in Arlington, TX. I will be here through SUN 5/23 as they are in the midst of playing 7 in a row at home.

It's been a while since I posted anything and figured I should at least let people know I am still alive. I've gotten some emails and text from folks who are 'worried' about me. All is well. I am having a blast soaking up some sun and getting in great shape riding the hills out here.

The last video (linked on the previous blog) compilation was a smash! I am really happy it got so many hits, despite copyright issues. Thanks to all who checked the clip out. Every year that marks my anniversary since becoming an amputee is always a little bit strange for me. Sorry for being a bit self indulgent. I was really surprised to see the video getting so many hits (several hundred daily for a while) especially since it isn't available on a lot of mobile devices and in certain areas outside the USA. What matters most is that I hope it may have helped inspire someone in some way.


One of these days I will finish the cycling series video. I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record...lol. I also have a new ideal on making a video that addresses residual limb atrophy. BTW - I want to say Happy (belated) B-Day to my camera person, video consultant, work out partner and friend Lori B. Lori has been a great friend and has really helped me with organizing ideals and turning them into videos.

Not much else to report. I've been uploading some pics to FB of sights around the areas I have been working.

Summer is almost here!!

As I always say stay optimistic and motivated. We only get so many spins around the sun in our lifetime...so why not make the most of them? It can be easy to forget about what is really important in life and get caught up in superficial things.

Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive