Pageviews

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Projects In The Works

I slacked off on working out some this week. I think I took off from Friday to Saturday? Not really positive? The whole weekend kind of turned into a blur.

I did spend some time out this weekend working on some projects.

I finally got my vacuum system leg dialed in and working properly. The more I wear it the more I like it! I am in the beginning stages of putting together a presentation on how the leg works. How to properly don the leg, the different features of it and what I feel the pros and cons of the vacuum system are. I should have a video uploaded about my vacuum system prosthesis by the start of next week.

The leg will be the subject of the various support groups I will be running this week. I have 3 groups this week and one next week all along the gulf coast of the state. For more information on where and when the groups are check out the "Amputees United" link on my home page.

I also went for a bike ride with an above the knee amputee friend of mine this weekend. He rides a very special bike, that perfectly suits his current physical situation. I got some great video of him explaining a little about his bike and riding on the streets of Madeira Beach, FL. I have some editing to do, but it should be pretty straight forward (famous last words). His video should be posted before the end of the week.

So, a few things going on, which is what I like. I seem to click on all cylinders best when I am occupied.

Occupying Positive Street - Ty

PS I can't believe I am approaching 9,000 unique hits on this page!

1 comment:

Blog Archive