Pageviews

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Paul Falk

Hey All.

Included is a video by a friend I met at The Sarasota Amputee Support Group.

Paul Falk. He is an incredible guy that has been through a lot. Paul has dealt with diabetes, was once on dialysis, has had heart surgery, a kidney transplant, a pancreas transplant, and lost the vision in his left eye. On top of all that he is also a bi-latera BK amputee.

When Paul told me he hits the gym on a regular basis, I just had to go and check him out. Included are some video clips he was nice enough to let me shoot. Paul showed me some of the typical exercises he goes through during a workout.

Special thank to the Lakewood Ranch YMCA


1 comment:

  1. http://images.thesartorialist.com/thumbnails/2012/05/51212LaFayette4755Web.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive