Pageviews

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Into The New

Hello. 

 I am happy to report I will be blogging more regularly. Just in time as a lot of new changes are in the works for me. Which should mean lots of great subject matter. I have neglected this project for a very long time. I would love to make excuses, but that is exactly what they would be. So I won't.    

Career Change 
I am sad but believe it or not EXCITED to report I am no longer an employee of OPC Prosthetics.  A company that I have been with for over 10 years. I have a lot to thank OPC for. I have had some great times while there.  I am leaving on decent, if not professional terms with the organization. I would recommend anyone close to one of their offices to consider them for their prosthetic needs. There are a lot of good people that I consider friends I will truly miss from OPC. 

What Is Next For Ty?
It is really hard to say. This is where the excitement comes in. I feel I still have a lot to offer people in the prosthetic field. So I am actively pursuing a career with a new prosthetic organization. In fact, I am currently writing this post from Dallas, TX. I am talking to a company here about joining their team. There are some other things in the Prosthetic Field I am checking into as well. I do have other interest I would love to explore more deeply as well. Music, off grid housing/lifestyle, fitness and linux computer software. All things I have had a passion for at different times. Things I strongly feel I could actually do as a career if I got creative enough. 

Am I Scared?
I'm not going to lie. I am petrified! At this point I could end up anywhere. I may end up living in a commune or some off grid isolated area. Delivering pizzas for a while? Joining some rowdy band? Who knows? I may cash in my 401k early and just spend my days being a lazy fool. Right now I am trying to just enjoy this ride called life. I know myself well enough to know whatever I do I will do it with passion.

Changes I am Making
I have gotten out of shape pretty badly. Especially recently. I'm talking even doing simple stuff like climbing the stairs gets me breathing hard lately. I'm going to make a commitment to some type of regular workout routine. Diet. It has got to change. My eating habits have been terrible, I'm going back to the vegan thing again, I really felt pretty good the last time I did that. So I think I should give it another shot. Drinking. I've been stopping at the bar way too much for quite a while now. I know I will feel better if I can cut down or even quit for a while. Blogging. I really enjoy and actually learn a lot when I write these post, I am going to make a commitment to doing one once a week. Every hump day. So if I am not posting you will know I am slacking. After each post I am going to put my current weight. 

Talk To You Soon!!!
Pls feel free to comment or ask questions. 

Please feel 

224 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive