Pageviews

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Ride Along

I am actually posting two weeks in a row!!!

While this is not a huge deal to most of you reading, it is a very big deal to me. I have not been consistently posting. That is mt fault and my fault alone. I really apologize for being such a slacker.


What Is New?

I'm still on the road. I got a chance to see my daughter for the first time since the pandemic. I met her and her boyfriend for lunch. It was great to catch up and just say hey in person. I also got a chance to spend some time with my Mom. I stayed with her for a few days. We went out to dinner a time or two. We spent some quality time together, just talking and sharing. I got a chance to help her with a few things around the house. I also spent a little time with an old girlfriend, that has actually become a pretty good friend over the years. It's odd because I have not held any relationships with exes. It is really kind of cool and actually gives me a slight feeling of maturity. I like to think we both have grown over the years.

I also got a chance to visit a cousin of mine that recently lost her leg due to diabetes. She is currently in a rehab hospital healing. I hope I was able to give her some encouragement. I contacted a prosthetist friend of mine in the area who I know will take good care of her. 


New Video?

I started doing some low impact exercises. Really they are all I am capable of at this time because I am so out of shape. I plan on shooting some video to demonstrate what I have been up to. I think they could be relevant to a few people out there. I'd really like to get something put together by next week. 


The Job Search?

I am currently in a undisclosed location The reason it is undisclosed is because I am doing a "ride along" tomorrow with a potential new employer. I don't what name who they are because nothing is official yet. Plus I don't want to jinx it by counting my chickens before they hatch. 

I will let you know how it goes :} 


God Bless. Hope you all are well 

 

224 lbs still. In my defense I did stay with my Mom and she kept trying to make sure I was fed :p





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive