Pageviews

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Transitions

 Hello

I have started my new career. I am excited to proclaim I am a new employee of  SOLA Prosthetics.

I am super excited to be a member of the team here. As you know this is not a site set up to promote companies. I will just state I am please to be part of what feels like a real family. 

I am currently staying in Dallas at SOLA's corporate headquarters. I will be training here & learning about the company culture & history at least until the end of next week. I am projected to be back at my new home in Baton Rouge, SOLA's other office, sometime around August 28th or 29th. I will have my work cut out for me once back home, unpacking & getting settled in. So many changes. 

I have been trying to absorb all I can and make the most of being in the Dallas area. Big cities always have their pro & cons, just like everywhere else. I am enjoying myself here. 

Really nothing much more to report at this time. As far as my physical goals go, I have had mixed results.  There is a great sushi bar named edoko across from where I am staying. I have admittedly spent too much time over there drinking martinis. I have befriended my bartender & therapist...lol Samantha there. I have managed to make it down to the exercise room at the Sharaton where I am staying. I have told myself daily to keep it healthy, but idle hands on my time off have been a challenge. 

A little over 1 more week here to go. We will see how it goes. Remember never to beat yourself up for not always keeping on track with your goals. Do your best everyday. Try to live in the moment. The future is unknown & you can't change the past. 

Enjoy. Best wishes to you all!!

Current Weight 222lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive