Pageviews

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Podcast 3 - Cutting Through The Clutter

 Hello All


                                                                                    

Amput33 Podcast 3 - Cutting Through The Clutter 


Well I am not getting the buzz I was hoping for by doing these podcast. I am very grateful to have the ability to do them. 

I certainly do not intend to stop doing them. It is really much my fault for letting this site go to hell with all the neglect over the years. It is very much a passion of mine to help people. Good intentions alone just will not cut it. I have just been too lazy to keep things up to par…in this and honestly many other areas of my life.

I am using this site and these podcast as a positive way to hold myself accountable. Just like working out, there is no reason I can’t make the time to do these.

There should be some changes in the appearance and information here coming soon. I need to update a lot of the links and what not here. It is definitely time for a new fresh look on the site as well. 


Take care my friends. 

Attitude Is Everything!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive