Pageviews

Sunday, January 9, 2022

My Roommate, David Byrne & Looking The Part

Hello.

This week I talk a little bit about following through. My poor roommate and the neglect I have shown him. I admit I celebrated not drinking by going out drinking?!? 

I asked the question - Is David Byrne talented or no?. Hint the answer is he most definitely is. The real question is what makes him so? What defines talent? What is the “it” factor people often have? Does hard work pay off over time? 

Finally, I touch a little bit about looking the part when you are involved in certain activities. When you become the role your appearance is a big part of it. Looks definitely matter.




Amput33 Podcast #6 - Is David Byrne Talented?

Intro Music:
Only two sentences make up the lyrics. :)


Hope all you are well.
Best wishes - Attitude Is Everything










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive