Pageviews

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Podcast 7 - A Simple Shower Chair Modification & Other Thoughts

Podcast Number 7 talk about

1. Blues man Robert Johnson and the 27 Club

2. My Roommate gets an upgrade

3. A Simple modification for a shower chair

3. Birds Aren’t Real - A satirical movement that turned in a mini career. 

4 The Misfits 

BTW I am always looking to explore new music, among other things. If you have a favorite artist or group please take a second to send me a comment and let me know who they are. 




                                                        Amput33 Podcast 7

I do this site to try and spread a message of being positive to other amputees….Actually other people in general. Each day we wake up our outlook on life can strongly influence our day. Some days are tougher than others, but it is our choice to decide how we are going to face the world. 

#AttitudeIsEverything

#amput33  #LuvLife 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive