Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Podcast 8 - A Low Energy Week

I have been in kind of a blah mood this last week.?.?
Not sure if it was the weather? It’s been pretty cold here. I think some of it was me just being lazy? An easy trap to fall into, especially if you are not focused and being positive. Obviously being 100% go get ‘em all the time can being challenging.  
It seems like I just kind of dragged myself around. Working & sleeping not really wanting to do a whole lot more. 
I will say the week started off pretty big. I saw some friends get new prosthetics early in the week. So, maybe after a day of such elation and excitement the only way to go from there was down? 

My workouts and diet just did not reflect the energy I am used to typically. 

None the less I kept it moving. I am regrouping a little and gearing up for a great week ahead. 

Sorry I am a little light on content this week.

Take care! Wish each of you the very best.

#AttitudeIsEverything #amput33 #LuvLife




Amput33 Podcast 8 - Low Energy




Amputee Support Group Info: AmpedUp 


Technical Issues:
It appears I did not properly publish my last video on YouTube. I apologize if this led to any complications viewing it…as it was set to ‘Private’ mode. 

Some of my videos are not viewable in some countries or on some platforms due to copyright infringement issues…The intro music I have been using. I am trying to get this issues resolved. I am not for sure how much of an issue it really is? I do know It was a problem in the past with some of my ‘instructional’ videos. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive