Pageviews

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Amput33Cast13 - I did not make 30 days

 Well I made it to 26 days before I decided to have a drink.


I really have no excuse except that due to the lack of results I was hoping for. I just became frustrated with the whole process. 


Do I feel like a loser? Yes. I really do not like to not complete things. On the other hand the expectations I was hoping for just did not seem to be happening. I became frustrated. Maybe I wan’t patient enough?


There’s were some good things that seemed to improve. My morning vision and the ringing in my ears when I woke in the AM seemed to definitely get better. 


Things that did not seem to improve much. My blood pressure, it’s still pretty high when I take a reading. My arthritis seemed just as bad if not worse that it often is. I appeared to have lost no weight, possibly even gained some, despite making sure to spend more time walking and doing cardio in the AM.


Where do I go from here? I am not sure right now. 

I need to do a reassessment. I am soon going to take some time off and go to Daytona Beach for bike week for a few days. I hope the trip and time off will help me rethink some things. I certainly am frustrated at this time.


As the old saying goes….I am not sad as much as I am disappointed. 


I wish I had better results to report, but it just was not in the cards for this challenge. 



   Amput33Cast13 



ELO


I really do appreciate those of you that check this out from time to time. 


#KeepYourHeadUp

#Reassess

#AttitudeIsEverything  #LuvLife  #Amput33



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive