Pageviews

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Amput33Cast12 - The Blessings of Becoming an Amputee

Well it has been 23 days without drinking any alcohol. I feel pretty good. The only real disappointment has been weight loss. I really thought by not consuming alcohol I would end up losing weight because of all the sugars, carb and calories that are in your average alcoholic beverage. I am actually exercising more and getting more sleep. I have not kept track, but I am obviously making up for those drink calories by eating more. Of course, the brutal truth is I am getting older and weight loss just does not come as quick as it used to. 

Today subject during the Amput33Cast is The Blessings of becoming an amputee. There are many. A new and rewarding career helping people. Learning to overcome obstacles. Looking at life with a different, better perspective. I feel these events and mindset changes along with many others, are some of the good things that arose from the terrible experience of losing a limb. 

Yes, there many difficult things the reality of becoming an amputee have delivered. I think it is important to realize the good things that also come from hardship that we often overlook.




Amput33Cast12 







Much Love & positive vibes!!!

#LuvLife

#AttitudeIsEverythng

#amput33 #amputee

#amput33cast 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive