Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Daily Check In WED July 20

Song of The Day

The Window (Alternative Version) - Steve Miller

Actually the only time I’ve noticed a break down in a Steve M song that I hear elements of in another tune. This came on the Deep Tracks station today & I never heard it before

  



Today is the 51st anniversary of the historic moon walk. That was about the only news of interest that I heard on the morning radio during my drive out here today. So this day has that going for it at least :)


I am in Gulf Shores, MS. Out by the beach right now before I head back home. I left my place a little after 7AM this morning. Getting out of bed was touch. I got home last night around midnight..didn’t fall asleep until sometime between 130-2AM. It’s only about a 1.5 hr drive to my place. I will probably sleep good tonight. 


Despite being tired it is actually a pretty nice day. My first time out here. It’s been a minute since I saw a palm tree. I think I will enjoy working out this way.


Hope you are making the most of your moment!!


The Window Original Version


#AttitudeIsEverything #amput33 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive