Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Daily Check In

Hello from the road

                                            




My song for the day - Girl In Red - I’ll Call You Mine.

I’m going to start posting daily on here. I don’t have a social media page I’m actually not interested in getting one. So we will see how this goes :-)

                                                                                   

This is often what dinner looks like from the road, when you’re allegedly trying to eat healthy. Is it just me or does there seem to be a shortage of zero calorie Monster in certain areas? :p  Obviously I won’t be eating the ranch… Vegan style ya know. 

I left my place a little after eight today. I will be getting home around 11:30. One of the many reasons I have no GF. I have traveled a big chunk of the east side of Louisiana today. A lunch in Patterson, made my way to Lake Charles, went up to Leesville with a last minute decision to stop in Lafayette. 

I say last minute decision, I actually went about an hour and a half out of my way to see a patient to bring him something. I was gonna go see him on Friday to take it to him. I knew by the smile on his I made the right decision to go ahead and come by and get it to him now. In my mind that’s a lot of what this position is about. Much of the healing process before you get your first prosthesis is mental. I knew coming by now instead of waiting, though only a day or two, is huge. This is why I love what I do. The happiness on his face is the best thing I’ve seen in days.


                                         


My new bike. 










     



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive