Pageviews

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Check In - Aug 30th

 Song of the day - Empty Bubble gum but she's cute. At times I can definitely relate to the message.


A typical neighborhood street in New Orleans. 


Was gunna post a videobyesterday. I was going  to take the day off.. I ended up giving my neighbor a ride to run errands, tgen ran some myself & afterward spontaneously decided to work from 5pm-midnight. 

I am thinking about hitting the road around the 1st just to see some new sites. So I wanted to go ahead & make a few dollars to have extra travel money & get a jump on my weekly budget goal. This way if I hit the road I can spend more time driving as apposed to working. 

In other news I've been talking to a prosthetic company about a potential opportunity. We will see...as the saying goes. It would be great but there are some pieces that still need to fall together. 

Hope to post something video-wise soon. 

Make the most of your moments!!

#amput33 #LuvLife #AttitudeIsEverythijg 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive