Pageviews

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Check In AUG 27th

Song of The Day Helena Beat by Foster The People. 

Time has flown this week.


Who knows what year Mike wrote his name on the bathroom wall at Brothers Three Lounge.  The place is a Landmark in New Orkeans. I'm told it's been open since at least the early 70's. The ultimate dive bar. If you come to NO it is worthy of checking out. Here's to ya Wazosky!!! :p


I have gone by the bar 4 nights in a row...fir a couple of reasons.  To treat myself & to see if this cute bartender is working. Finally, last night she was. Tonight she was just getting off when I came in. What can I say? My ex was a bartender.  I'm not sure what it is? They can be like a therapists at times. I mean they dispense medication after all...lol. I think it is also the working class bravado they have. They usually dress semi sexy as well. 

The week has been good. I could probably just work half a dat tomorrow, if I wanted to meet my weekly goal. 

BTW I am thinking about going on the road & seeing the country a little. I have not taken a proper vacation in years. With the Uber thing I should just be able to turn on the App & work when & where I want to. I need to figure out if I want to camp, stay in hotels or what? More than likely a combination. Maybe I will couch surf off of Craigslist?After the first I think I may head out for a while.  I mean why not??


Hope you are well!!! Life is an adventure!!

#LuvLife #amput33 #AttitudeIsEverything







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive