Pageviews

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Check in Aug 24th

 

Sing of The Day - Same Team







At Ms Mae's, a 24 hr bar by my place having a couple.  Yeah 24hrs...pretty dangerous lol


A day the was rainy & frustrating at times ended up going really well. I stayed persistent and as time went on I finally got my groove on & ended up having one of the best earnings days ever so far.

It was not easy though. I put in a lot of work, time & effort. The ingredients needed to be successful at anything you do. 

Tomorrow I am taking the sweet lady next door to a Doctors appointment.  She keeps an eye on the place & puts my mail by my door so it won't get wet. Do any of you remember when good neighbors where the norm & not the exception?

Remember Mr Rodger? Won't you be my neighbor? 

As usual good vibes you way!!

#AttitudeIsEverything #amput33 #LuvLife













No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive