Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Check In August 23rd

 Song of The Day - This Life by Vampire Weekend. Actually heard this one quite a while ago. I like the optimistic tome of these guys. They definitely have their own sound.



An example of what a typical meal is for me daily. I want to expand a little & check into getting rice noodles, quinoa & some other more exotic grains. Right now it is usually brown rice or whole wheat noodles with the occasional top ramen  noodles being used when I am in a hurry.


Put in a super long day today, but made some decent $$. Besides the long days keep me out of trouble.  :)

Yesterday I took the day off. Besides working out in the AM & doing a load of laundry...I didn't do a damn thing.

I played with my computer....

I watched a couple of movies 

One of the movies I saw was the 2012 release The Place Beyond The Pines. I really didn't know anything about it & had no expectations.  The movie had a few plot twist that kept me guessing. The hero definitely is not the person you think it will be at the first part of the film. I don't recommend movies very often but this one is at least interesting & makes you think a little.  


Anyway!!

Hope you are well!!! 

#LuvLife #attitudeiseverything
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive