Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Amput33Cast 25

Well, well I am back from my road trip. I got to spend a little time with my Mom, saw my daughter & caught up with an old friend.  One of the few old GFs I have that I am still friends with. 

Maybe, subconsciously that is why I decided to watch Celeste and Jesse Forever the other night? 

BTW the intro music is: Baby by Donnie & Joe Emerson from the forementioned movie. It took me gorever to figure out & look up the tune when i heard it in the movie. There is a wedding/beach scene in the where the lead female character, Rashida Jones, gets hit by reality & acceptance. Something that builds up the whole movie. "How do you make a nun pregnant?" You really have to watch it to get it. 

It hits home to me. I think because I have been in that same place before where I chose being right over everything else. Where you let stubborness & ego deny you from something special. It is hard to explain. Win at all cost...but then what? Nobody wins. Definitely a chic flic but I like it. I guess we can take lessons from all kinds of places if we keep our mind open. The song is super low tech which is always right up my alley. 

I certainly did not get on the job search likecI planned during my trip. I was way tired from work. I could do little more than sleep & eat on my off time. 

On the health front I found a belt I left at my Mom's 2-3 months ago. I had to add a notch to make it smaller  because on the innermost hole it was super loose still. I was actually going the other direction when I left it there. Two going on 3 holes past where I used to wear it. So that definitely feels good. It means the vegan thing is working. I knew it by neasuring my waist before. It is alway nice confirmation when clothes that were getting tight fit good again; Or even become too big :)

Anyway I did get back on the job search today. I got a few phone calls about interviews or follow ups. I'm excited but want to make sure I do not settle this time. I deserve a good company & they deserve me. I know if I take my time things will work out. 

Hope you are well. Wishin' you the very best!!


#amput33 #AttitudeIsEverything #LuvLife



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive