Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Check In Sept 27

 Song of The Day -  The Funeral by Band of Horses




I am in Browsburg, Indiana today to go to my Grandmother's funeral. 

Unfortunately these types of events seem to be the only occasions I seem to come visit here. 

Long story short my Mom & Dad divorced when I was young & were from different parts of the country. Once they split I spent most of my time up until high school living with my Mom. During my later teen years I lived with my Dad but he stayed in another part if the country.  I saw very little of his side of the family. 

Of course, in your 20s you get caught up with your own life & the next thing you know 30 years fly by. 

3 of the last 4 times I have been here were for funerals. 

The timing could not be worse. I'm tight for cash now.  As a self employed worker I do not get paid for time off. So I drove in yesterday & will probably head back this afternoon. I got a little bit of sleep at a rest area last night. 

I know it sounds like I am complaining. Coming here was the least I could do. She was a great woman. 

Hope you all are well!

#attitudeiseverything #luvlife 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive