Pageviews

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Checking In Oct 29

 



Song of the day: Suite Madam Blue - Styx


I went on a day trip to Daytona to look at a few apartments. I put down a deposit on a tiny beachside studio. I hope to start moving in on the week of NOV 6th. I left for Daytona around 6pm TH evening & got back FRI night around 11pm. I slept, if you can call it that, for a few hours at a rest area. It was a little grueling. Man I gotta have a place to stay. It's tiny but cute. Unbelievably I will end up downsizing even more as this place is under 300 square feet. :p

Above is a pic or head shot I sent in that my company requested for a name badge & the like. I am so terrible at that stuff. 

Just wanted to say hello. The next amput33cast should be about not having insurance as an amputee. 

I plan to shoot it in the next day or two if my schedule permits. It will give the different options I have experienced myself & with encountering other amputees over the last 15 years.

If you have any specific question...hit me up beforehand & I will try to address them in the video.

Have a safe & happy #Haloween !!

#amput33 #LuvLife #attitudeiseverything 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive