Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

Amputees Believe

I'm been talking to some friends, my work and sponsors. I will coming out with a new Organization called Amputees Believe very soon.

Amputees Believe does not have a formal mission statement yet...but will definitely be dealing with inspiring amutees to live a more full life. I will be looking to host/attend amputee support groups, peer visit amputees, become involved in amputee related activities, and help amputees in need obtain funding for prosthetic devices.

Of course, this is all nothing new for me. I just want to put things in the forefront and form a serious brand to promote and obtain the cause I feel so strongly about. A name to get behind and promote amputee causes and awareness AMPUTEES BELIEVE

More details will be fourth coming! I will need a formal logo, to decide if I want to obtain non-profit status with my group and many, many other decisions. I am anxiously looking to taking things up to the next level.

For those that may have caught this blog earlier...After further discussion with management and others the name will be Amputees Believe instead of Ampu Believe. I think there was some worrying about people who are not as immersed in amputee related manners figuring out the name. So a compromise has been met. See that members of congress...how hard is it??...lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the bike
I still have not forgotten about the last cycling instructional segment. Pre-production is still being done. I am hoping to complete video shoot and edit within a weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive